CBC FCU Epic Difference Campaign
Friday, May 15, 2020
CBC has pledged $50,000 to purchase 1000, 50 dollar gift cards from local restaurants that we are now giving to our members that have been most affected by the COVID outbreak and subsequent quarantine. The goal is to help support both our local businesses and the members that are out of work and find it difficult to put food on the table.
Additionally, CBC has put into place other financial relief programs for our members including Skip-a-pay, loan forbearance and emergency loans for those affected by COVID.
- 12 Restaurants onboard with the program
- 7 Restaurants have donated extra money to the cause ($5,450 extra in total)
- We have started with getting gift cards to the 934 members that have requested hardship assistance
- 750 gift cards have been mailed so far
- We are sharing this initiative primarily on social media using the hashtag #EpicDifference to track members’ stories.