Army Aviation Center FCU Employees Donate to Local Organizations During the 2018 Holiday Season
Monday, January 14, 2019
Daleville, Ala. (January 14, 2019) — Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union (AACFCU) employees donated to families and individuals in need this holiday season by partnering with several local charitable organizations. As part of the credit union’s annual tradition, AACFCU employees came together in a company-wide effort to collect gifts for children and seniors and decorate Christmas trees for local nursing homes.
As part of the organization’s ongoing #WeGiveBack efforts, the credit union delivered holiday cheer to 11 organizations including:
· Crestview Manor in Crestview, Fla.
· Daleville Senior Citizen Center in Daleville, Ala.
· Enterprise Health and Rehabilitation Center in Enterprise, Ala.
· Mobile Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Mobile, Ala.
· Oakview Manor Health Care Center in Ozark, Ala.
· Opp Health and Rehabilitation Center in Opp, Ala.
· Southeast Alabama Regional Council on Aging in Dothan, Ala.
· Troy Health and Rehabilitation Center in Troy, Ala.
· Volunteers of America Southeast in Mobile, Ala.
· Wesley Place on Honeysuckle in Dothan, Ala.
· Wiregrass Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program in Dothan, Ala.
“It’s incredible to see the level of giving by AACFCU employees. They look forward to this time of year and the opportunity it provides for another chance to give back to those less fortunate,” according to Kathy Scarbrough, AACFCU Vice President of Marketing.
Pictured L-R: Katy Moore, AACFCU Business Development Officer and Lorie Blackwell, Oakview Manor Activities Director.
Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union is a full service financial institution with $1.2 billion in assets. They provide personalized financial solutions to more than 100,000 members in Alabama and Florida. The organization and its employees are committed to enriching the lives of others by helping them reach their goals and achieve financial success. For more information, visit www.aacfcu.com.
Kathy Scarbrough, AACFCU VP of Marketing
(334) 598-4411 ext. 1307