DCUC, AMBA & AFFN CEO's Discuss Combined Advocacy Efforts With Senior Pentagon Officials
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Tony Hernandez, DCUC President and CEO, participated in a joint panel discussing the mutual success by working with both AMBA and AFFN combined advocacy efforts with senior Pentagon officials.
Topics addressed in meeting at the Under Secretary Level included:
- reversing the decline in the Military Banking Program
- maintaining the one-bank/one-credit union policy
- prohibited source concerns
- privacy/general data protection regulations
- negative impacts stemming from the Military Lending Act.
The common denominator in all these discussions is always focused on improving the financial readiness and life-cycle for servicemembers and their families.
Pictured from left to right: Steve Lepper, President & CEO - Association of Military Banks of America (AMBA), Tony Hernandez, President & CEO - Defense Credit Union Council (DCUC), and John Broda, President & CEO - Armed Forces Financial Network (AFFN).