TINKER FEDERAL CREDIT UNION ELECTS VOLUNTEERS
Monday, April 3, 2017
TINKER FEDERAL CREDIT UNION elects volunteers
OKLAHOMA CITY – Members of Tinker Federal Credit Union elected by vote of acclamation two volunteer incumbents at its Annual Shareholders’ Meeting held Saturday, April 1, 2017, at the Rose State College Hudiburg Chevrolet Event Center in Midwest City. The two volunteers were running unopposed to fill open positions on the board of directors.
Eldon Overstreet and Bill Watkins were re-elected to the TFCU board of directors.
After the annual meeting, board members met to elect new officers, as follows:
- Tiffany Broiles, Chair
- Eldon Overstreet, Vice Chair
- Rodney Walker, Secretary
- Sheila Jones, Treasurer
- Al Rich, Assistant Secretary I
- Bill Watkins, Assistant Secretary II
- Gary Wall, Assistant Treasurer
- Felix Lopez, Associate Board Member
- Stephen Walker, Associate Board Member
Tinker Federal Credit Union is the largest credit union in Oklahoma, with $3.5 billion in assets and over 344,000 members.